The Addermire Solution is a restorative, invented by Doctor Alexandria Hypatia of the Addermire Institute, that revitalizes the body and mind. While in Dishonored: The Corroded Man it is described as an improvement on both Sokolov's Elixir and Piero's Spiritual Remedy, having the same restorative qualities as the two potions combined, in Dishonored 2 it is used to restore mana only.
After Hypatia is in charge of Addermire Institute once again, she calls back all phials of Addermire Solution and also offers check-ups for those who used it, especially in large doses. This is because of the side-effects of the solution. As of Dishonored: Death of the Outsider, Addermire Solution is no longer in use.
Related Bone Charms
- Spirited - Elixirs restore slightly more Mana.
- Spiritual Fortune - Sometimes drinking a Mana elixir restores all Mana.
- In contrast to Piero Joplin's Spiritual Remedy, the Addermire Solution comes with a stand that was originally depicted in concept art and an in-game advertisement poster.
- One of the ingredients of the Addermire Solution are venom glands of bloodflies.
- ↑ Dishonored: The Corroded Man, p. 65
- ↑ Concept art of Piero's Spiritual Remedy
- ↑ Advertisement for Piero's Spiritual Remedy
- ↑ Lost Student Notebook
Equipment in Dishonored 2
Addermire Solution • S&J Health Elixir