Tier I - (2 runes (Corvo) / 1 rune (Daud))
With Tier I Agility, Corvo and Daud can jump higher than usual, and receive reduced falling damage, negating it entirely from some heights.
Tier II - (3 runes)
With Tier II Agility, Corvo and Daud can sprint, climb and swim faster.
|Agility||2||N/A||Increase your jump height and distance.|
|Rapid Sprint||2||Agility||Sprint faster.|
|Cat Fall||1||Agility||Take less falling damage.|
- The Agility power can be used to jump high enough, even in the middle of combat, to drop-assassinate most enemies, excluding tallboys.
- Corvo and Emily have the increased jump height take the form of a double-jump. This means they can jump only normal height if they so wish. Daud receives the bonus as a single, smooth jump, with his only control over the height being how long the button is pressed for, not too accurate. However, Daud can jump higher than Corvo and Emily.
- The sprint speed increase from Tier II stacks with other bonuses. When combined with the Swift Stalker and Zephyr bone charms, for instance, the user can move at blinding speed.
- This can further be exploited with the boot stealth upgrade to quickly move through missions without being detected.
- In Dishonored 2, the fall damage reduction comes with the Cat Fall upgrade, not the basic ability.
|The Knife of Dunwall|
|The Brigmore Witches|