In addition to using their cleavers, Bottle Street Gang members can utilize their bottles to emit a breath of fire, which can seriously damage Corvo. The Bottle Street Gang thugs will throw these bottles at Corvo, attempting to set him ablaze, in the event that he is spotted up high, where they cannot reach.
However, if Corvo can hit the bottles with his crossbow or pistol, they will ignite, burning their bearers alive. Sleep Darts can also cause the bottles to explode, so careful aim is required when dealing with the thugs non-lethally.
- "Got anything to smoke or eat?"
- "Picked up anything good?"
- "What the fuck are you looking at?"
- "Blow off, choffer."
- "Shut up."
- "Someone's about to get shanked."
- "You asleep? Get up!" (when discovering another Bottle Street Gang member unconscious)
- "Definitely someone about, watch it."
- "Someone wants to get hurt."
- "I know you're here!"
- "Who's makin' that noise? Knock it off." (when hearing suspicious sound)
- "Let's get on with it, rat face."
- "Come on, let's get this guy!"
- "I'll stick to you!"
- "Cut this bastard up for the hagfish!"
- "Somebody give me a hand!"
- "Take him down!" (when the enemy is out of reach)
- "Gonna dump you to the river after I cut you open!"
Reacting to Supernatural Abilities Edit
- "Ox blood, here we go!"
- "He just disappeared!"
- "Did you see that? He just disappeared!"
- The Bottle Street Thugs bear resemblance to old Victorian London street gangs, which named themselves after their street and wore similar "Fine Work Gear," an image immortalized by films.
- Graffiti related to the Bottle Street Gang's turf war with the Hatters can be seen plastered throughout Dunwall. One such inscription declares "Hatters fired the first shot, but Bottle Street Gang fired the last."
Enemies in Dishonored