The Clocktower is the tallest structure in Dunwall save for Dunwall Tower itself. It is situated on the eastern edge of the Estate District, and stands out significantly among the city's many old and crumbling buildings. It has a large metal lattice-style of architecture, which likely holds in the Clocktower's mechanisms, and it can be seen from almost anywhere in Dunwall due to its elevated position. The clock chimes every hour.
- The Clocktower is based on London's Elizabeth Tower, often referred to as Big Ben.
- During Corvo Attano's time in the Estate District, the clocktower rings four times at regular intervals.
- The Clocktower's bell sound is identical to the bell sound in Team Fortress 2 used for Halloween maps.
- The Clocktower can be fully seen in the Void during the introduction of The Knife of Dunwall, None Like Her.
- Despite its iconic appearance, the Clocktower is never directly visited, though it was originally intended to be part of a Parliament mission that was cut from the final game.
- On the 8th Day, Month of Darkness, 1851, roughly after the second hour in the morning, Empress Emily Kaldwin climbed the Clocktower for the view it gave her of the surrounding city.