Clockwork Soldier Basics is a written note found in Dishonored 2.
To All Personnel,
After last week's disaster, the Grand Inventor, Kirin Jindosh, circulated the following information related to his Clockwork Soldiers. All Grand Guard personnel should read this report.
* The Clockwork Soldier is protected by armored wooden plates. If some miscreant destroys these, then there's nothing protecting the vulnerable mechanisms underneath.
* If something knocks off the Clockwork's head, the thing will attack anyone it can, ally or not. That means you.
* Given the expensive optics Mister Jindosh has provided each Clockwork with, they can see in the front and in the back. Remember that if another one of them goes haywire.
* If some fool is able to get close enough, there's a small panel on each Clockwork that can be rewired, which will invert their perception of friend and foe. Again, that means you get attacked.
Keep these things in mind, and the Clockworks will be an asset and not a liability.
Third Lieutenant Fiora Diaz
Lower City Technical Office
Grand Serkonan Guard
The note can be found in multiple locations in the mission The Clockwork Mansion:
- next to the Karnaca map on the information board in the Dreadful Wale mess hall.
- on a message board directly after exiting the railway coach in front of the Clockwork Mansion.
- in the guard booths in Lower and Upper Aventa near the rail stations.
- on a noticeboard between the main foyer and the guest area inside the Clockwork Mansion.