Cullero is a city located in eastern Serkonos.
The city receives the bulk of the visitors to Serkonos and is a popular holiday location, as it has an abundance of sun in the warmer months. It is best known for its quality cigars. Cullero Cigars, a popular brand of cigars sold in Dunwall, originate here. Cullero also produces grapes.
- Martha Cottings grew up in a small town outside Cullero.
- The black market is lucrative in Cullero.
- Cullero bears a great resemblance to the real-life Spanish city Cullera.
- There is an old Serkonan legend about the cliffs being haunted by what appears to be two ghost giants.
- Edithia Abele, a member of House Abele, is mentioned as being a steward of Cullero, and is said to have "swept the marshes of raiders, sacrificing her life for Serkonos".
- ↑ The Isle of Serkonos
- ↑ Ports of Call
- ↑ The Sands of Serkonos
- ↑ Dishonored: The Wyrmwood Deceit, Issue Three
- ↑ Blood of the Abele House