|Nation of Origin||Gristol|
|Location||The Golden Cat|
|Introduction||House of Pleasure|
- "Who sent you? You cannot be thinking of harming me. I’m Lord Custis Pendleton!"
- ―Custis Pendleton
Custis Pendleton is a member of Gristol's parliament and resides in Dunwall with his twin-brother, Morgan. Elder brothers to Treavor Pendleton, Custis and Morgan share lordship of Pendleton Manor, and control the slave mines by which the Pendleton family (one of the founding families of Dunwall) has made its fortune. Custis and Morgan sell their votes in Parliament to Hiram Burrows, functioning as a loyal voting block. Their voting power makes them a target of the Loyalist Conspiracy, for when they are eliminated, their Parliamentary votes pass to Treavor. Custis and his brother Morgan are also responsible for holding Emily Kaldwin prisoner at the Golden Cat bath house.
- The Heart says that "His attachment to his twin brother Morgan is not wholesome."
- The Heart also says that he has "one of the keenest minds for business in all of Gristol," and that he is considered, "the smartest and the cruelest of the Pendleton brothers."
- According to Wallace, on one occasion Custis made an "improper remark" to the Empress, and Corvo "ejected him from a state dinner before even asking who he was."
- Some of the Pendletons' guards in the Golden Cat can be overheard discussing the depleted state of the Pendleton silver mines and fortune; Custis will verify this claim in conversation with a prostitute, angrily saying that he and his brothers have had to ask for money from their cousins to get by.
- This is further verified in the Dishonored game manual, as Custis Pendleton is quoted as follows: "The family silver mines haven't been producing much it's true. My brother Morgan and I have given it our all as they say, but apparently the quality of labor has greatly fallen since our father's time."
- The audiograph Emily Tells a Tale centers around an argument Emily witnesses between Custis, Madame Prudence, and a courtesan, which she calls, "The Story of the Fancy Dressed Lady and the Naked Man."
- As with all other assassination targets, if Corvo decides to kill Custis Pendleton with his sword, a special animation plays. If done in combat, Custis will lunge at Corvo, scratching with his hands, while Corvo holds him by his throat. Corvo will then stab Custis in the side of his neck and drop him on to the ground. If done in stealth, Corvo will turn Custis around, stab him in the stomach and then put him on his knees and stab downward into the back of his neck.
- Upon turning hostile, Custis will throw various objects -- such as glasses, vases, and ashtrays -- at Corvo if he is in a place where he cannot be reached. He has a never-ending supply of these items, as they materialize out of space and into his hand.
- If Custis is eliminated non-lethally, Slackjaw will cut out his tongue, shave his head, and lock him in one of his own mines.
Characters in Dishonored
Doctor Galvani • Mad Survivor • Bunting • Pratchett • Test Subject 312 • Lord Shaw • Ramsey • Miss White • Lord Brisby • Alfa • Blake • Mace Brimsley • Propaganda Officer • Alec • Mattie • General Tobias • Captain Ren • Watch Officer Thorpe • Jane Blair • Ella Triss • Byron Alderdice • Overseer Sturgess • Overseer Jasper • Ms. Benton • Berthold • Elsa