Dishonored: The Corroded Man is a novel by Adam Christopher and the first of a trilogy, bridging the gap between Dishonored and Dishonored 2. The novel was released on September 27, 2016, with the other two books set to be released in 2017.
More than a decade after she was restored to the throne, Empress Emily Kaldwin leads a dual life, fulfilling her duties as head of state while training with her father, Corvo Attano, learning his unique skills in the arts of stealth, combat, and assassination. When a strange, shrouded man appears in Dunwall, leading the Whalers and seeming to possess powers once wielded by Daud, Emily and Corvo are plunged into a life-and-death adventure. Should they fail to stop this mysterious enemy, the result could be destruction on a massive scale.
- Harvey Smith worked with the author to ensure continuity and provide ideas, and is credited as Editorial Consultant.
- Adam Christopher admitted that Emily choosing a sparrow costume for the Boyle Masquerade is a reference. To what, he did not say.
- Coincidentally, the working title of Dishonored 2 was "Black Sparrow".
- ↑ Dishonored 2 – Novels and Comics Revealed on bethesda.net.
- ↑ Dishonored - The Corroded Man on amazon.com
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Harvey1966/status/773932258424217600 Twitter post by Harvey Smith.
- ↑ Adam Christopher AMA on reddit.
- ↑ Stepping into the Empire -Dishonored 2, and my conversation with Harvey Smith on Phos's blog.
Games and other media in the Dishonored franchise
Void Walker's Arsenal (Acrobatic Killer Pack • Arcane Assassin Pack • Backstreet Butcher Pack • Shadow Rat Pack) • Dunwall City Trials • The Knife of Dunwall • The Brigmore Witches • Imperial Assassin's Pack