- "I'll have you know, I'm as gentle as I need to be in any given situation. As I think I've proven."
- – Ramsey to Miss White
When first encountering Ramsey, Corvo Attano can listen in on a conversation between him and Miss White, wherein Ramsey flirts with her and offers to help her flee to Serkonos if she will agree to be with him. Corvo can then interrupt them, making Ramsey visibly angry. If Corvo meets him again and bothers him too much, Ramsey will alert an officer to Corvo's presence.
During the events of The Knife of Dunwall, Ramsey apparently hires a group of industrial saboteurs to sow seeds of unrest at the Rothwild Slaughterhouse, engineering a strike in order to disrupt the business. According to the plan outlined by Abigail Ames and a fisherman near Slaughterhouse Row, Bundry Rothwild's laborers were to be offered work in Ramsey's own facility when Rothwild went under.
- Ramsey seems to have a prior relationship with Miss White, likely of a romantic or sexual nature based on his remarks.
- Miss White suggests that, despite his aristocratic appearance and status, he is in financial straits in reality.
- The whale-mask Ramsey is wearing at the Boyle's party could be an indicator for his whaling business mentioned in The Knife of Dunwall.
- Jack Ramsey is related to Mortimer Ramsey.
- If the Heart is pointed at Ramsey, it will state generic Upper Class Male lines.
Characters in Dishonored
|Minor Characters (Male)||
Alec • Blake • Boo • Bunting • Byron Alderdice • Captain Ren • Craxton • Crowley • Doctor Galvani • Dunstan • Earl • General Tobias • Grayson • Hackworth • Harold • Jeffrey • Jelly • Lord Brisby • Lord Shaw • Mace Brimsley • Mad Survivor • Magnus • Overseer Archer • Overseer Berthold • Overseer Franklin • Overseer Gerard • Overseer Jasper • Overseer Sturgess • Pratchett • Ramsey • Rodney • Sergeant Heyburn • Stu • Tom • Watch Officer Thorpe
|Minor Characters (Female)|