- "You'll know him. A rather brusque man, wearing a wolf's mask."
- —Pendleton on Lord Shaw
If Corvo delivers the letter given to him by Lord Pendleton, Shaw will declare Pendleton "a gutless, lying sack of shit," and initiate a duel, with Corvo acting in place of the absent noble.
- Because Shaw is only encountered during Lady Boyle's Last Party while wearing his wolf mask, his appearance is unknown.
- Shaw's Heart lines are those of the generic male aristocrat.
- In the Mystery Foe challenge of Dunwall City Trials, there is an aristocrat wearing the same mask as Lord Shaw.
- If Shaw is not killed, Pendleton reveals that he referred to Shaw's wife as having "the face of a plague rat", which is the reason for the duel.
- Lord Shaw is the only aristocrat in the mission who will attack Corvo, even outside of the duel, should the need arise.
- In The Brigmore Witches, Lord Shaw is mentioned in a conversation between two Dead Eels.
Characters in Dishonored
|Minor Characters (Male)||
Alec • Blake • Boo • Bunting • Byron Alderdice • Captain Ren • Craxton • Crowley • Dunstan • Earl • General Tobias • Grayson • Hackworth • Harold • Jeffrey • Jelly • Lord Brisby • Lord Shaw • Mace Brimsley • Mad Survivor • Magnus • Overseer Archer • Overseer Berthold • Overseer Franklin • Overseer Gerard • Overseer Jasper • Overseer Sturgess • Pratchett • Ramsey • Rodney • Sergeant Heyburn • Stu • Tom • Watch Officer Thorpe
|Minor Characters (Female)|
Enemies in Dishonored