Morgan Pendleton is a member of Gristol's parliament and resides in Dunwall with his twin brother, Custis. Elder brothers to Treavor Pendleton, Morgan and Custis share lordship of Pendleton Manor, and control the slave mines by which the Pendleton family (one of the founding families of Dunwall) has made their fortune. The twins are staunch supporters of Lord Regent Hiram Burrows, their votes in Parliament constituting a voting block that ensures passage of his policies. They are targets for the Loyalist Conspiracy, for when they are eliminated, their Parliamentary votes pass to Treavor Pendleton. The twins are also responsible for holding Emily Kaldwin prisoner at the Golden Cat bathhouse.
Morgan can be found in the Golden Cat along with Custis, and is one of the main assassination targets of the mission, House of Pleasure.
- Morgan is renowned at the Golden Cat for his "unusual requests." The Heart also notes that "he takes cruel pleasure in others' discomfort," so it is possible that these requests are sadistic in nature.
- Morgan and Custis are both particularly cruel in regard to Treavor; he notes that they tied him into his crib alongside a "bundle of vipers" when he was an infant, and he only barely survived a hunting trip with his brothers immediately before the events of the game.
- As with all other assassination targets, if Corvo Attano decides to murder Morgan with his sword, a special animation plays. In it he will grab him by the throat, and while Morgan pleads for his life Corvo will slice his throat and drop him on the ground.
- The Heart hints that Morgan and Custis were conjoined twins, saying they were "born joined at the hand [and] a knife severed their physical bond."
- Upon spying on Morgan and his courtesan without being seen, Corvo will witness them discussing politics.
Characters in Dishonored