- Hiram Burrows: "Overseer? Why have you stopped playing? Check on him. At once!"
- Watch Officer: "Gerard? Are you there? Of all the— I'll check on him myself."
- ―The Lord Regent and his bodyguard after noting the absence of sound from Gerard's music box
Situated behind the Lord Regent’s personal library, Gerard patrols the area beneath the war room and restricts access to any seeking to get to the whale oil tank that powers the wall of light protecting the war room. To aid him in this endeavor, Gerard has been given an Overseer Music Box.
- Gerard's name can be discovered during the course of a conversation between Hiram Burrows and a City Watch Officer in the Lord Regent’s safe room after Corvo Attano disables the Overseer and he stops playing his music box.
- If Burrows has retreated to his safe room due to Corvo’s actions in Dunwall Tower below, he will immediately notice if Gerard stops playing his music box for any reason, and sends a Watch Officer to check on him.
- Burrows will question the absence of the sound even if Gerard was not playing the music box before Corvo removes him.
- Gerard is the only Overseer mentioned by name who carries a music box.
Characters in Dishonored
|Minor Characters (Male)||
Alec • Blake • Boo • Bunting • Byron Alderdice • Captain Ren • Craxton • Crowley • Doctor Galvani • Dunstan • Earl • General Tobias • Grayson • Hackworth • Harold • Jeffrey • Jelly • Lord Brisby • Lord Shaw • Mace Brimsley • Mad Survivor • Magnus • Overseer Archer • Overseer Berthold • Overseer Franklin • Overseer Gerard • Overseer Jasper • Overseer Sturgess • Pratchett • Ramsey • Rodney • Sergeant Heyburn • Stu • Tom • Watch Officer Thorpe
|Minor Characters (Female)|