Reflexes is a passive supernatural ability in Dishonored 2 that increases the reaction speed of Corvo Attano and Emily Kaldwin, allowing them to block incoming projectiles with their sword, as well as think so fast that time seems to slow in some circumstances.
|Reflexes||1||N/A||Block to deflect projectiles|
|Focused Slide||2||Reflexes||Slow time while sliding if aiming a ranged weapon at an enemy.|
|Superior Deflection||2||Reflexes||Deflect projectiles toward the nearest enemy.|
|Adept Parry||1||Reflexes||Window of time for parrying is increased.|
|Snap Reaction||3||Reflexes||Quick reflexes seem to slow time briefly when an enemy spots you.|
- Reflexes is incredibly helpful in combat with enemies with ranged weapons as it can massively reduce the amount of damage the user takes.
- The Focused Slide upgrade slows time when the user is holding a pistol or crossbow and slides near an enemy. It triggers no matter what kind of ammunition the weapon is equipped with, but will not trigger when there is no nearby enemy.
- Non-hostile NPCs will not trigger Focused Slide.
- The Superior Deflection upgrade allows the user to reflect incoming bullets, Thorns etc. at the closest enemy, not necessarily the one who fired it at the user.
- The Adept Parry upgrade is very helpful for sword combat, allowing the user more time in which to parry incoming swords and ranged ammunition.
- Purchasing both Superior Deflection and Adept Parry does increase the range of time to reflect bullets at the nearest enemy.
- The Snap Reaction upgrade slows time for a number of seconds when the user is completely detected. After this, it does not trigger again if the user is detected by another enemy in a time period of roughly ten seconds. It also does not trigger if the user is in combat.
- Snap Reaction does not trigger until after the enemy has detected the player, so is not useful during a ghost playthrough.
- The length of time for which Snap Reaction slows time is separate from Bend Time, the Decelerate upgrade for Far Reach and the Reactive Blink upgrade for Blink. Using any of these will override Snap Reaction, though the duration and reset counter for it will not be affected.
- The Fatal Redirect achievement is obtained by a successful use of the Superior Deflection upgrade.
- Slowing time with Focused Slide and Snap Reaction gives the screen an orange tint.
- Reflexes is one of the three enhancements in Dishonored 2 that were not available in Dishonored. The others are Bonecharm Crafting and Strength.