Shadow Kill is a passive supernatural ability in Dishonored 2, Dishonored and its DLCs. It causes Emily Kaldwin, Corvo Attano and Daud to turn characters to ash when slain, eliminating the need to hide bodies.
Tier I - (2 runes (Corvo) / 1 rune (Daud))
With Tier I Shadow Kill, any unaware characters turn into ash when killed by Corvo or Daud.
Tier II - (4 runes (Corvo) / 3 runes (Daud))
With Tier II Shadow Kill, all of Corvo and Daud's slain enemies turn to ash, whether unaware or alerted to their presence.
|Shadow Kill||2||N/A||Turn unaware enemies to ash as they die.|
|Greater Shadow Kill||2||Shadow Kill||Turn all enemies to ash as they die.|
|Bloodfly Swarm||3||Greater Shadow Kill||Transform enemies killed in combat into bloodflies as they die.|
- Shadow Kill does not prevent the kills from counting towards chaos, but does reduce the number of bloodflies and rats encountered in later missions, which depend on the chaos level as well as the body count.
- Shadow Kill is essential for a stealthy high chaos run, as the user does not have to take the time to hide corpses.
- The Bloodfly Swarm upgrade does not trigger during a stealthy kill, so the other enemies are not attacked by bloodflies.
- With Tier II of Arcane Bond, summoned Whalers have access to Shadow Kill, acting the same for them as for Daud.
- Breanna Ashworth and Paolo are both immune to Shadow Kill's effects.
|The Knife of Dunwall|
|The Brigmore Witches|