Soldiers are members of Dunwall's military found in The Knife of Dunwall. They act as guards alongside the City Watch outside the Timsh Estate, as well as General Turnbull's personal guards during the mission Eminent Domain.
They are rather weak enemies, without any noteworthy abilities. Their fighting style is similar to that of City Watch Lower Guards. They also have a similar appearance to Lower Guards, with only uniform colors differing between the two classes.
- Given that Generals Turnbull and Tobias also wear red uniforms, red seems to be the official color of Dunwall's military forces.
- Emperor Euhorn Kaldwin's personal guards are also described to wear sharp, bright red military jackets. They also wear fur-trimmed tricorns, with a tall, colored pennant rising from one edge.
- Turnbull's men hold the rank of "private".
- The leader of the Dunwall Army is the Supreme Commander of the Combined Armies of the Empire.
- The Army is divided into battalions and regiments, for example: 2nd Battalion, The Queen's Regiment.
- ↑ Dishonored: The Veiled Terror, Chapter 23, 24
- ↑ Loudspeaker/Announcements § The Loyalists
- ↑ Gristol map.png
Enemies in Dishonored