Tier I - (1 rune)Edit
Summons a Novice assassin to battle.
Tier II - (5 runes) Edit
Summons a Master assassin to battle.
- Summon Assassin can be used to take out enemies without alerting enemies to Daud's presence; however surviving enemies will be on high alert after the assassin leaves the battle.
- It is recommended to unlock and upgrade Arcane Bond, Vitality and Pull to Tier II; this will allow assassins to survive longer and dispatch enemies more easily.
- It is also recommended for a stealthy playthrough to unlock and upgrade Arcane Bond, Bend Time and Shadow Kill to Tier II; this will allow the assassin to assume a more tactical role in killing enemies.
- Should Daud be caught, Summon Assassin can be used to distract enemies while Daud retreats or dispatches the enemies.
- Each kill by an assassin counts as a kill by Daud.
- When summoned out of combat, the assassin reveals information about the local area, similar to the Heart. The assassins' quotes can be found here.
- Assassins are able to be identified individually by their names. A full list of names can be found here.
- When an assassin is defeated, he will seemingly disappear by blinking.
- A summoned assassin can be pulled and then subsequently killed by Daud.
- Novice assassins are dressed in dark gray, while Master assassins wear dark blue outfits.
- If Daud summons a second assassin after the original, the first one will disappear.
|The Knife of Dunwall|
|The Brigmore Witches|