The Hound Pits Pub is a drinking establishment owned by Farley Havelock, which acts as the central hub for Dishonored. It is the headquarters of the Loyalists. Corvo Attano uses the Hound Pits as his base, where he prepares for missions.
According to Wallace, the building is around three hundred years old. The third floor of the building is inaccessible, with both the doors and windows bricked up.
- Samuel Beechworth ― Sleeps outside the pub under a makeshift shelter.
- Piero Joplin ― Has his own workshop beside the pub and sells equipment and upgrades to Corvo.
- Wallace ― Sleeps in the servants' quarter on the second floor.
- Cecelia ― Sleeps in the servants' quarter on the second floor.
- Lydia ― Sleeps in the servants' quarter on the second floor.
- Farley Havelock ― Has his own room on the second floor and has an audiograph with personal messages along with a notebook.
- Treavor Pendleton ― Has his own room on the second floor along with an audiograph.
- Corvo Attano ― Sleeps in the attic.
- Callista Curnow ― Sleeps in the ruined tower adjacent to the pub.
- Emily Kaldwin ― Sleeps in the ruined tower adjacent to the pub.
- Teague Martin ― Martin's quarters are undetermined.
- There are many hidden items in and around the Hound Pits, such as the expensive Rewire Tool, available once Corvo has acquired the supernatural ability of Blink.
- Dog fighting matches take place regularly in the basement beneath the pub. Advertisements for the matches can be found throughout buildings surrounding the pub, particularly in the room where Anton Sokolov is kept after the mission, The Royal Physician.
- The Hound Pits was once apparently known for its fresh blood ox stew.
- It is said by Wallace that The Hound Pits is 300 years old.