The Hound Pits Pub is a drinking establishment owned by Farley Havelock and acts as the central hub for Dishonored. It is the headquarters of the Loyalists. Corvo Attano uses the Hound Pits as his base, where he prepares for missions.
According to Wallace, the building is around three hundred years old. The third floor of the building is inaccessible, with both the doors and windows bricked up.
- Samuel Beechworth ― Sleeps outside the pub under a makeshift shelter.
- Piero Joplin ― Has his own workshop beside the pub and sells equipment and upgrades to Corvo.
- Wallace Higgins ― Sleeps in the servants' quarters on the second floor.
- Cecelia ― Sleeps in the servants' quarters on the second floor.
- Lydia Brooklaine ― Sleeps in the servants' quarters on the second floor.
- Farley Havelock ― Has his own room on the second floor and has an audiograph player with personal entries along with a journal.
- Treavor Pendleton ― Has his own room on the second floor along with an audiograph player.
- Corvo Attano ― Sleeps in the attic.
- Callista Curnow ― Sleeps in the ruined tower adjacent to the pub.
- Emily Kaldwin ― Sleeps in the ruined tower adjacent to the pub.
- Teague Martin ― Martin's quarters are undetermined.
For the Month of Nets
Our Specialty Drinks
For Your Pleasure and Ease of Mind
- Hound Pits Draft - 6 coins -
- Mulled Cider - 8 coins -
- Sugared Wine - 3 coins -
- Dunwall Brand Whiskey - 10 coins -
- Emerald Absinthe - 12 coins -
- There are many hidden items in and around the Hound Pits, such as the expensive Rewire Tool, available once Corvo has acquired the supernatural ability of Blink.
- Hound fighting matches take place regularly in the basement beneath the pub, though they can never be seen in the game. Advertisements for the matches can be found on buildings surrounding the pub, particularly in the room where Anton Sokolov is kept after the mission, The Royal Physician.
- The Hound Pits was once apparently known for its fresh blood ox stew.