[Excerpt from a recent historical work on Kingsparrow Island]
During the time of the Morley Insurrection, a fort and naval dock were added to the island, as a means of protecting the city from attacks by sea.
In the time of the Rat Plague Crisis, shortly after the tragic death of Empress Jessamine Kaldwin, Dunwall’s acting Regent Hiram Burrows commissioned the construction of a modernized military installation and lighthouse on the island.
- In Dishonored, a copy can be found in the runoff room outside Dunwall Tower during the mission, Return to the Tower.
- Another copy can be found on a shelf beside Daud's bed in his quarters in Central Rudshore during the mission, The Flooded District.
- A third copy can be found inside bunker overlooking the harbor entrance of the fort on Kingsparrow Island, during the mission, The Light at the End.
- A last copy can be found on the planning room's table inside the lighthouse itself during the same mission.
- In The Knife of Dunwall, it can be found on the same shelf in Daud's quarters during the mission, The Surge.