[Excerpt from a recent historical work on Kingsparrow Island]
Kingsparrow Island sits in the middle of the Wrenhaven River, and up through the previous century, it was only used by fishermen and for occasional religious ceremonies.
During the time of the Morley Insurrection, a fort and naval dock were added to the island, as a means of protecting the city from attacks by sea.
In the time of the Rat Plague Crisis, shortly after the tragic death of Empress Jessamine Kaldwin, Dunwall's acting Regent Hiram Burrows commissioned the construction of a modernized military installation and lighthouse on the island.
- In Dishonored, copies can be found in multiple locations.
- In the runoff room outside Dunwall Tower during the mission, Return to the Tower.
- On a shelf beside Daud's bed in his quarters in Central Rudshore during the mission, The Flooded District.
- Inside bunker overlooking the harbor entrance of the fort on Kingsparrow Island, during the mission, The Light at the End.
- On the planning room's table inside the lighthouse itself during the same mission.
- In The Knife of Dunwall, a copy can be found on the same shelf in Daud's quarters during the mission, The Surge.